Three Mile Creek Post and Beam
Buy Now & Save!
Antique-Salvaged Timber Frame Post & Beam Construction & Millwork
Please See Our Current Inventory & Pricing for Timber Framed Barns & Homes Below
For Our Premium Coastal Timber Please Click Here
- We have a dwindling inventory of
- antique hand hewn timber from 6×6 to 10×1
- mostly hardwoods, some softwoods.
- $3.50 per board foot FOB Stevensville, MT Salvage timber 30-36,000 bf
- 4×12 S-P-F. 8-10% Moisture Content 60%
- #2 40% #1 and Select Structural 70% FOHC Lengths range from 12′ to 20′ while supplies last.
This material was distressed for a mixed reclaimed package, nice patina and Good Dry Stock Great stair stock, joists, rafters and rafter tails. Available pre cut to timber stair tread $2.50 per board foot. $10 per LF.
Wholesale Orders are welcomed.
Limited inventory Reclaimed Old Growth
- Clear All Heart Vertical Grain Redwood 2×6 barrel staved salvaged from water pipeline built in 1912, beautiful Patina and gorgeous planed out
- $9.15 per LF Reclaimed 2x Barn wood
- $2.50 per board foot
Wholesale Orders are welcomed
- Standing dead dry fir timber and custom trim….call or send tallies for pricing Roughly 2200 square feet of Western Red Cedar
- 1×6 bevel drop siding in an STK $
- 1680/mbf ($2.02 per square foot) Reclaimed re sawn and edged barn wood
- 5/8″x8-1/4″ nice lengths to 16′ $2.10 per LF ($3.05 per sf)
Because of its inspirational design, uncompromising commitment to quality and proven competitive pricing, Three Mile Creek Post and Beam has been chosen by owners, architects, and general contractors in virtually every geographic area in the U.S. Three Mile Creek Post and beam’s work dominates the market in the Rocky Mountain West, particularly in resort markets, including the Vail – Aspen, Colorado corridor, Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Big Sky, Montana.
We continue shipping regularly to Litchfield, Fairfield and surrounding counties in Connecticut. And, we’ve produced significant projects in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Williston, North Dakota and Denver, Colorado, Minneapolis-St.Paul, Texas, New York and Vermont.