Reclaimed & Salvaged Timber & Architectural Millwork
Reclaimed and salvaged timber is antiquated product reused in a new way. Reclaimed wood offers warmth and a natural grain texture to home and office interiors where clients wish for a modernized rustic theme.
Rough sawn and hand-hewn reclaimed oak and pine beams serve not only as unique feature pieces, but also come with a rich and varied history. This salvaged wood is ideal for the creation of rustic mantles, shelving, structural posts, and trusses.
Resawn wood provides beautiful, reclaimed barn beams in the raw – including original hand-hewn pieces. Hand-hewing is the process of transforming a tree trunk into a squared up beam. Traditionally the broad-axe was used for scoring and for hewing larger pieces of lumber.
Reclaimed beams go thru the typical reclaimation process of denailed and power washing. No finish is needed for this wood since it has been naturally oxidized over the years to produce a tough, weather resistant “skin”. There are common character marks which include circle sawn kerf, mineral staining, color changes, weathering, checking, nail holes, knots, notched out pockets and heavy patina. Wood thicknesses tend to vary slightly.
We specialize in the following custom millwork:
- Standing and Running Trim (baseboards, casings, chair rail)
- Reclaimed Barn Wood & Standing Dead Circle Sawn
- Center Matched Tongue and Groove and Shiplap, Ceilings and Wall Paneling
- D Select, Clear and CVG Reclaimed & Standing Dead Trim and Cabinet Stock
- Wood and Wide Plank Flooring
- Barn wood Stile & Rail & Z Batten Doors
- Barn Doors and All Wood True Divided Lite Barn Sash
- Ornamental Antique Timber packages
- Timber Counters & Bar Tops
- We specialize in Reclaimed Fir, Pine and Antique Hardwoods
- Traditional & Contemporary Design
- Storefronts and Interiors
- Remanufactured Material Packages or Completed Installations Nationwide
Please Contact Us for Your Next Project
Three Mile Creek Post and Beam
567 Three Mile Creek Road
Stevensville, MT 59870
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Site Design MCM Design